 Off-Topic / Debate / 4416
  Gods Monopoly

I dunno/don't care. He apparently does have a monopoly on LUGNET at the moment. Someone please wake me when it gets back to Lego topics. Oh yeah, Thanks to everyone that checked out my Eiffel tower and signed my guestbook! (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) If don't read lugnet.off-topic.debate, then God's monopoly of Lugnet will magically disappear. Neat how that works. James (URL) an aside: When I first saw the message title, I thought: "Neat idea, but would Hasbro ever dare?" ;) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) I know. I just look at all the posts to see if I spot anything interesting. (...) I can see it now. Angels and the devil as board pieces, Go To Hell cards, Limbo instead of Free Parking, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) Rick: The .off-topic.* groups (_especially_ .off-topic.debate) are specifically for non-LEGO topics. It's perfectly OK for people to be discussing non-LEGO stuff here in .off-topic.debate. --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) I know its OK. I was just growing tired of it dominating Lugnet. I'm sure it will get back to normal soon. (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) Ah, I just had an insight to what the problem is. I bet some of the people who are complaining read Lugnet from the main page, which consolidates all the newsgroups. Perhaps the top page should not consolidate the off-topic hierarchy (I'd also (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)