 Off-Topic / Debate / 4410
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:31:16 GMT

The existence of other deities I believe is irrelevant. God is the creator of
the Universe, so why waste time pandering to lesser gods. And if there is a
higher god above God, then why hasn't he shown up to ursurp God?

this is one of my biggest issues with a "god" thingum:  if there's
such a "god", and she's so all powerful and all knowing, why would
should she even care what we puny humans do-think-worship?

:)

Dan