 Off-Topic / Debate / 4361
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:22:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Peter Callaway writes:
Whether or not other deities exist is an entirely different
argument.

Yes, but what about whether or not this 'deity', aka God, exists?

That's a great question!  But more than that, what I wanna know is whether
God (THE God):

(a) admits that other deities exist and disallows their worship, or
(b) disavows the existance of other deities, or
(c) whether His answer to that would be "splunge."

--Todd