 Off-Topic / Debate / 426
    Re: e-bay (aka ranting and raving) —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Mostly agree but I would count Rob Farver, Adam Yulish, Julie K and several others (yes, even Mike Stanley, that no account scoundrel! :-) ) as part of our gang. Consider them the exceptions that prove the rule as most sellers are not. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: e-bay (aka ranting and raving) —Barry McFarland
   (...) I think there may be more than you think. I for one, use an alias because I didn't like having my email address as a handle. I also see eBay much like a swap meet. Lots of sellers, trying to get alot of money for junk. Occasionaly you find (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: e-bay (aka ranting and raving) —James Brown
   (...) me. (...) Can't argue with that. I treat e-bay like I would treat a really big garage sale. By all means, I'll browse it and see if there's anything worthwhile, and if I can't find a friend or a charity that'll take my old junk, then I'll try (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)