 Off-Topic / Debate / 4047
Re: We are not amused (was Re: Keeping Larry Amused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:13:52 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:16:30 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Yes, I cut some stuff away, but my point stands. You need to be able to

Larry, attributions are never, _NEVER_ "some stuff".

Yes, you're right. I should have been more careful in snipping
attributions, when doing so might have left the wrong impression. I've
apologised for that. I'll do it again. I hereby apologise for snipping
attributions.

Although I certainly reserve the right to snip parts of posts. If one
does not do that the posts get unworkable. It's valid to call someone if
one feels that too much has been snipped, but snipping is a needful
thing.

If some notices you snipped attributions, the correct response is
"sorry, it was an accident". Not "Yeah, yeah, I meant to do that".

You're right. It was an accident to snip attributions. But I meant to
trim the post itself down to size.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!