 Off-Topic / Debate / 4192
Re: We are not amused (was Re: Keeping Larry Amused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 00:20:51 GMT

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:13:52 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Although I certainly reserve the right to snip parts of posts. If one
does not do that the posts get unworkable. It's valid to call someone if
one feels that too much has been snipped, but snipping is a needful
thing.

Absolutely, I agree.

It's a good habit to leav all the attributions in until the lat
moment, so you know how many to leave in. An advice i'd do well to
follow myself, of course... ;-)

Jasper