 Off-Topic / Debate / 4042
Re: We are not amused (was Re: Keeping Larry Amused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:11:34 GMT

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:16:30 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Yes, I cut some stuff away, but my point stands. You need to be able to

Larry, attributions are never, _NEVER_ "some stuff".

Snipping attributions is not a good debating tactic, it's not clever,
and in fact, it makes you look like an ass, which I know you aren't.

If some notices you snipped attributions, the correct response is
"sorry, it was an accident". Not "Yeah, yeah, I meant to do that".

Jasper