 Off-Topic / Debate / 3951
Re: The fix is in: Rams go to SuperBowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:24:47 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:

Look, even the WWF is rigged,
The WWF (and wrestling in general) isn't rigged, it's predetermined.  There's a
difference.  Rigged implies that it was done immorally or illegally.

Thanks for pointing out that important distinction! Or is it? I didn't
think that rigging implied that, I had always thought it was just a less
polite way of saying predetermined. :-) Honest question, NOT flame bait.

Wrestling matches are predetermined so that the storyline is followed, just
like any other television show.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html