 Off-Topic / Debate / 3942
Re: The fix is in: Rams go to SuperBowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:23:31 GMT

I found it comforting that a local radio personality thought the same
thing I did that something nefarious was/is going on-- I can't believe
nobody is taking my troll bait!

-John

John Neal wrote:

Did anyone see the NFC championship game today and think the Bucs got
screwed?  That overturned call in the last minute was beyond belief.  I
guess ABC wants the flashy Rams to go to the Super Bowl rather than the
defense-led Bucs.  And Kurt Warner's wife is so cute, too (I should
know, I have seen her at least 100 times in 2 weeks).

My hats off to Tony Dungy and the Bucs-- what a great run they had.

-John