 Off-Topic / Debate / 3387
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:17:06 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
You too? Smack-dab in the middle of left-liberal..

Hey look, me too. (Anyone surprised?)

Interesting the web version of this quiz is slightly different from the one
I got off of Freshmeat (ported to Unix by Eric Raymond...). That version
makes some of the questions be very loaded (to the point that they make
little sense to me). For example,

9.  Let farmers farm without subsidies,
     quotas, or other government limit.

Subsidies are government limits? (I don't think the government should put
"limits" on farmers. But -- and this isn't a point I want to argue here
because I haven't researched the economic realities so I'm not qualified --
I think subsidies could potentially have a place. So what am I supposed to
say?)