 Off-Topic / Debate / 3356
    Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Works for me. Except that you're currently apparently ignoring everyone. :-) Mail sent to you is bouncing. My mail and the mail of several other people. So you might want to look into that. I'd have mailed you but of course that wouldn't work, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Can you send me the bounce messages (by email ;) )? I'd be interested in seeing what the errors were. (...) I rather meant ignoring the irrational urge to respond to your strange notions of society ;) (...) Anyway, here's the probable problem: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Larry Pieniazek
     Mail me so I know it works and I'll mail you the headers. But your conjecture is right, it is "MX loops back" or some similar (...) Yes, in order to get $BIGNUM you first have to transfer $BIGNUM-X to someone else. :-) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I stepped back a bit, and I suspect that what is frustrating both of us, leading to perhaps less well reasoned posts than normal on one or both sides, is that we're trying to discuss several things at once. Perhaps we should pick one topic, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Jasper Janssen
   (...) I think you could well be right. (...) I guess that's why I don't have much respect for lawyers ;=> (...) Drive-by isn't the word. Running around "Clue" manor with guns and trying to have a duel, more like. Jasper (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)