 Off-Topic / Debate / 3286
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:58:34 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:34:07 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Jasper, you need to reject this notion that the state somehow is able to
engineer anything successfully, and therefore has a claim on the
property of the citizens for nebulous "good things". As long as you
cling to it, we're going to trip over it over and over. Try to refute me
on my own terms, like you said you would, or just give it up, hmm?

In other words, "neener neener, I can't hear you?"

Whatever.

Jasper