 Off-Topic / Debate / 3074
Re: Best Lock instruction scans (Re: Best Lock Adverstising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Have they been out long enough to be out of production on some of the
sets already? Seems to me (and I ain't speaking for anyone else, just
myself here, you have to decide for yourself what is right, no matter
how clear cut it seems to me) that scanning and passing around
instructions is taking revenue away from the manufacturer. That's true
whether it's TLC, Megablocks or BestLock.

  Despite our Bicentennial Man issues 8^), I agree with you here 100%.  I'm
pretty sure that all the Best-Lock sets available to date are still available,
if not still in production, so it probably isn't cool to scan the instructions
yet.
  What about drafting the Best-Lock models in LEdit, making conversions where
necessary to make use of Lego bricks instead of Best-Lock?

     Dave!