 Off-Topic / Debate / 28708
    Re: We'll just wave... —John Neal
   (...) Dave: thousands of people die each year in auto accidents. We have traffic laws, but sometimes they don't work. Often, in fact. Is the solution to ban the automobile? The sad fact is that shit happens. (...) It's more of a pragmatic issue. (...) (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: We'll just wave... —James Powell
     (...) Are you sure of that? As you are making an assertation which cannot be proven. If it was me, I'd just follow the logic of it, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear (...) (12 years ago, 22-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: We'll just wave... —David Koudys
   (...) How regulated are automobiles? how insured? How licenced? And we're now comparing accidents to mass murder?? When was the last time a guy took out a school full of kids with a car?? I haven't seen that headline. Shit happens and 26 people are (...) (11 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)