 Off-Topic / Debate / 28664
    Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —Dave Schuler
   (...) Well, it's not as though I was thinking about it every day, but it was sort of bubbling on the back burner, along with a hundred other random things. Jon Palmer's post in ot.pun was another of them, but I already commented on that one a while (...) (16 years ago, 8-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —John Neal
     (...) I'm not sure what to make of this; I'll get back to you in a few years. JOHN (16 years ago, 10-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —Dave Schuler
     (...) I'm sure you'll have at least two or three ways of getting in touch with me at that time... Dave! (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —David Eaton
   (...) Oooo, there's still hope for Myers-Briggs! DaveE (16 years ago, 10-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —Dave Schuler
   (...) See, this is why people should never admit when they've made a mistake. And I will continue to ridicule the Myers-Briggs Test Instrument while there is breath in my lungs and blood in my veins, thank you very much. Dave! (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)