 Off-Topic / Debate / 28622
Re: Meta Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:06:31 GMT

Thanks for the detailed recap!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:

But despite all of that, LUGNET has continued (albeit much more quietly). And
hopefully it will continue to keep going for a long time yet. Personally, I
think it's a testament to the quality of the site and to the community that
LUGNET was able to help bring together during its years of growth.

I agree (although that's probably a bit off-topic for off-topic.debate) - I have
quite an irrational fondness for this little corner of the internet.

Richard