 Off-Topic / Debate / 28602
Re: To No One's Big Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:20:47 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

snip

I think I will go make an abstract painting that represents my disillusionment with you both! Or I may have my untrained monkey do it for me.

Janey “If MY monkey painted it, it IS art, Red Brick”

So if you had an infinite number of monkeys flinging an infinite amount of monkey-poo around, would you get a picasso?

One wonders...

Dave K

NO dave,

Everyone knows with an infinite number of monkeys you get the works of Shakespear.

NOT Picasso.

Once again, proving that Janey, and her monkey abstract art is NOT art. but really, just a pile of monkey SH-- (1)

Chris

1. not at all unlike real abstract art.