 Off-Topic / Debate / 28600
Re: To No One's Big Surprise...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:31:12 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Magno wrote:

snip

   Abstract art that doesn’t represent anything shouldn’t be considered art at all.

man, i wish there was an option greater than STRONGLY AGREE

I would have checked that one twice.

Chris

If it were up to me, I’d tell all them artiste types that they have to go get real jobs!!

Artists--baah! What have they done for anyone??

Dave K

Okay... I am officially “grrrrring” at my favourite rtlers. Darn geeks!

Grrr and Grrr...

I think I will go make an abstract painting that represents my disillusionment with you both! Or I may have my untrained monkey do it for me.

Janey “If MY monkey painted it, it IS art, Red Brick”