 Off-Topic / Debate / 2845
  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

(...) See (URL) Especially, find the section "The American Horse". Steve (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Thanks for that ref. notice how it claims the American Horse is a second cast. Incorrect. It is as if you took two sets and mingled the pieces, then reassembled them. Not possible to say which set was first and what set was second any longer. (each (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Steve, (...) Thanks. Very interesting, and I even learned something from it! :) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) LEGO Page: (URL) to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

[F-UP to .debate, not that this is much of a debate, but it is o-t, and not shopping, and .debate was already on the list.] (...) Got a reference for that? I've wondered, but I've never seen any solid documentation of the 1st/2nd cast vs. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

(...) I believe I saw it in the GR Press but I can't be sure of the reference chain beyond that. Hey, it fit my preconceived notions about the national press so I bought it. :-) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)