 Off-Topic / Debate / 284
Re: Christian == Catholic? (Was Geez...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:31:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
But there are offshoots that feel that they are christian
that most christians would not feel actually are. The one that springs
to mind the quickest is the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints
(the Mormons) who not all christians accept as christians. (Or am I all
wet there?)

No, you are pretty much right on target.  Larry, thank you for that.
You have no idea how much that snippet of understanding means to me.  It
is because of misunderatndings on this premise that I quit debating
general religion with anyone.

I will now return to Lurk Mode, and if anyone asks, I never read
messages in this thread.  :-,

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com

This .sig is a fractal.  Zoom here --> ()