 Off-Topic / Debate / 28327 (-10)
  Re: USA vs. UK pay differences

(...) Not neccessarily true. You cannot make a broad generalization simply based on the average wage in dollars. The average American pays less for everything than the average Brit so may or may not be "poorer" in material goods and access to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  USA vs. UK pay differences

Granted, most of us don't work for minimum wage, but some debate about the Playstation3 price difference on (URL) between the States and Europe has yielded an interesting tidbit of information, perhaps useful in understanding the LEGO price (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Why should we blindly support our troops ? This is not an era of conscription in the US and UK and so they have all signed up of their own free will. They aren't fighting to protect our countries, they are doing a security guard job elsewhere. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Me, I have more respect for someone who has a naughty shag than someone is the cause of hundreds of thousands of people dying. Tim (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) I'm not sure an American can really use that argument without being hypocritical. (Hey, Britain's record on the subject isn't too great either, before you say anything) Tim (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) lol well, gotta run-- I'm off to my Being-Hit-On-The-Head lessons.... WHAAAAA! (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS, STUFFY-NOSED, MALODOROUS PERVERT!!! (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Another factor in the right wing lunatic asylum--

(...) I've never understood how people get that wrong- it's a dependent clause, not an unlimited commandment. So obvious as to be boring. Tim (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

just came across this: Pending cases at the The International Court of Justice: (URL) of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (Croatia v. Serbia and Montenegro) googleing I came across these: (URL) GWB ever have (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Another factor in the right wing lunatic asylum--

(...) Aint that the truth. ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact