 Off-Topic / Debate / 28324
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:46:14 GMT

   And incidently, my main gripe with WJC is that he disgraced the office by his irresponsible behavior. That made it very hard for me to respect him.

JOHN

Me, I have more respect for someone who has a naughty shag than someone is the cause of hundreds of thousands of people dying.

Tim