 Off-Topic / Debate / 28323
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:28:43 GMT

   But what about governments like the Taliban and SH’s regime that sponsored terrorism? These pukes don’t operate in a void. They need safe haven from governments. Holding these governments accountable for the actions of terrorists whom they sponsor is perfectly justified in my mind.

JOHN

I’m not sure an American can really use that argument without being hypocritical. (Hey, Britain’s record on the subject isn’t too great either, before you say anything)

Tim