 Off-Topic / Debate / 28243
    Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else* —Allister McLaren
   (...) Why don't they just call the position 'His Holiness The President' and be done with it? It seems to be what they (unreasonably) expect from him, and any candidates for the position, anyway (and 'they' are not just religious people either). (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else* —Matthew Crandall
   (...) Hi, all-- This is yet another example of why one's faith should color one's decisions. I make a living working for a Bible School. I would be considered "Evangelical" and/or "Conservative" by a good many people. I attend church when I'm not on (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else* —David Koudys
     (...) Very well said. I've always been of the opinion that the *individual* can make decisions for him or herself with regards to, well, almost anything. That said, corporations, institutions, and whathaveyou--stating these almost 'edicts'--"The (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)