 Off-Topic / Debate / 28240
  Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else*

(...) Well, you are implying that one needs to be perfect to criticize, which I don't think is fair. But I will say that I don't think that particular issue has anything to do with the job for which Wudy is wunning. (...) One bad apple (or bushel;-) (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else*

(...) I read it later and I should have specified that--one does *not* need to be perfect to criticise. However, people pointing out that Rudy is *bad* because of his divorces (however public they may have been) when they themselves have sexual (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I don't think the Southern Baptist *Anyone* can say *anything* about *anyone else*

(...) It's completely hypocritical. I understand why people might think divorces are relevant. They're a character issue. And like it or not, people judge others based on character. If you've been arrested 11 times for various robberies, thefts, or (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)