 Off-Topic / Debate / 28152 (-5)
  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Ah, yes. Dr. Rice's famous "smoking gun mushroom cloud" argument. Sorry, but that's not sufficient. Hussein did not have and was not actively seeking a nuclear weapons program, so any argument based on that premise is invalid. It may be the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) If that's true, then the appropriate course of action must be to err on the side of preserving liberty. Instead, in the fear-soaked aftermath of 9/11, we saw the Congress tripping over itself in its abdicate its Constitutional responsibility, (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Look at it as an investment in future security. Calculate the cost of a nucular (sic) detonation on one of our cities. (...) I don't think that the troops have a problem with this, so why on earth do the dems and the left have one? (...) We (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Democrats aren't, with a few noted exceptions, calling for immediate withdrawal, so your question is misleading. Still, the benefits of departure would be many: among them, we'd stop wasting billions of dollars each month; we'd get our troops (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) I don't see an upside of leaving at this time, but I see a big downside. What's the rush? I think it is driven more by hatred for President Bush than it is for a desire for the overall security of the US. Because the war is a policy of (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact