 Off-Topic / Debate / 28137 (-5)
  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Hard to say, honestly. I've been giving this some more thought, and it seems to me that a necessary component of rebellion is a desire to break from the targeted nation (or break from some or all of its policies) without necessarily requiring (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) If Hagel votes "yay" for this silly and pointless non-binding resolution, republicans will throw him under the bus, gahr-un-teed. And that goes for ANY senator with an R after their name. Even HE knows it, as evidenced by his own questioning (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Agreed. So much for .debate! :-D Tim (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) My sediments exactly;-) JOHN (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Yeah. Most (if not all) of the Tube bombers and failed tube bombers were UK citizens. Many of them were even born here. I'd personally count that as rebellion. Tim (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact