 Off-Topic / Debate / 28133
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

If most of them weren’t US citizens then I agree with the latter part of this argument. With Terror tactics and WMDs (such as a Boeing 747) then a viable body of rebels doesn’t have to be large. Were the hijackers US citizens by and large then I think that their goals (destruction of the US state) would most certainly by rebellion. Tim

The 9/11 guys weren’t US citizens (I think one or two were). But hasn’t the UK had trouble with terrorism by citizens? (not the Ireland troubles, but the 21st century kind).

Tim

Yeah. Most (if not all) of the Tube bombers and failed tube bombers were UK citizens. Many of them were even born here. I’d personally count that as rebellion.

Tim