 Off-Topic / Debate / 28082 (-10)
  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) If only I had found a way to be so diplomatic... :) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Not a chance, no. (...) I'm glad Jlug exists, but it's not my cup of tea. Thanks for the offer, though:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) (snipped several detailed rational items) Say, John, are you a member of (URL) Jlug> already by any chance? If not, then you should think about joining our lively little group if you wish to (a Lego Ambassador had to remind me to throw out an (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(This has been sitting in my draft folder for weeks. Though I doubt you'd care to respond at this point, I thought I'd finish it up and post it anyway.) (...) Brendan, for a rational person such as yourself, you only accept explanations that can (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Now, at least one person grokked the reason behind my long time lazyness in creating MOCs..:-) Cheers, Selçuk (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Regarding this image of your LSF: (URL) That is way too neat...how do you keep it that way? It looks like a pain in the patootie to get to the bottom (NPI) bins! (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Bley?.. heh, nice touch. I think I can live with that. Since I haven't heard a real one from you, yet, I assume we still have a margin of safety to play with. And you obviously will not hear any from me, either. As you might already know, we (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Hi Karl: I don't want to start a whole big thing here, but I think that "apparent" might be a better word to use than "perceived." The latter carries a connotation of "not really there," whereas the former admits that they do appear to be (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) The commentary may be getting a bit less subtle, but it seems to me that it's been an integral part of the BT from the start. Fantastic work as always, Rev! I'll never look at that red kerchief-hat-thing the same way ever again! (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Yes, I just saw the note on the Saul stories, Yaay, more BT! (...) Can't argue with that one. (...) Yeah, that's pretty much what I was noticing, there seemed to be a trend toward more commentary on percieved Christian inconsistencies. A bit (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact