 Off-Topic / Debate / 28062 (-10)
  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) In retrospect its not a clique, because that implies exclusion, whereas you only have to show an interest in Lego to join AFAIK Tim (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Agreed. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have any way of knowing whether I liked the site unless I had visited there. But I certainly plan to buy less of their product in the future. (...) I agree. And I certainly plan to buy less of their product in (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) I do feel remorse (and many other emotions) about having started this thread. But that doesn't mean that I don't stand 100% behind every word I have written. I leave it to you to decipher when I am being sincere vs. when I am being sarcastic. (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) I was meaning generally. I am a member of the JLUG clique (I think) Tim (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Tim, Do you mean this in a general sense or are you specifically referring to JLUG? A person has to consider why they want to join a clique. If it is to change the group and its dynamic, then they may be in for trouble. And yes, I agree there (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) But what about the cliques you want to belong to but aren't allowed to? Tim (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre wrote: <snip> (...) I vote Chris But I always vote for Chris... Anyway, if I don't like a website, you know what I do? I never visit it. And if I never visit it, then I don't care what happens there. It's like (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) I read again to better grok what you say here and come up with a question to ask. Do you really show, right at this moment, "least bit of remorse"? If not, could you please enlighten us which of the following is true: 1. Sentences like "It (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) -snip- (...) Well, Chris, please accept my apologies for misunderstanding you on both of these points. I will endeavour to grok your future posts better. (...) Yes, I've noticed a difference between the remarks that people post here with the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Thank you very much for stating your position about credibility of JLUG members. I'm happy to inform you that the opinion of yourself about me (as being one of the active members of JLUG) is highly appreciated and from now on, it will be taken (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact