 Off-Topic / Debate / 28012 (-5)
  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Well, that's pretty unfair. That's like saying we NEED an answer, and if we can't come up with one, creationism is correct. If you go back to 500 BC and asked people why lightning happened, I'm sure they could come up with answers. But just (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring

(...) I hadn't but it makes an uncanny amount of sense. (...) Indeed it is. I try to keep one on the go at any given time. Sorry Eric but you've been superseded. (...) Not incompatible. I'm also increasing the meta-MOC reviews which is sort of like (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

In the interest of brevity, nonredundancy, and my own sanity, I am going to skip responding to some of John's comments that have been taken up by Tim and DaveE. I also want to take a moment to note that I began this discussion by asking John to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) Tim, (URL) this> touches on what I was talking about. JOHN (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: <snip> (...) That may be. I seem to remember reading something about the topic; perhaps I can do some digging around. (...) Yeah, I meant to address this elsewhere and forgot: I'm not talking about (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact