 Off-Topic / Debate / 28011
Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Lukas Nabergall wrote:
   I like it very much. Pros: It is small which I like and is a perfect model of the real thing. Cons: None. Overall, 10 out of 10.

Wow. A real improvement on your previous reviews. The rating is still there which loses you some points. Overall, 7 out of 10.

Tim, why are you stalking Mr. Nabergall? Although I admit that his reviews are decidedly uninspired, I don’t understand your obsession. Do you secretly suspect “Lukas Nabergall” of being a pseudonym of Eric Sophie?

I hadn’t but it makes an uncanny amount of sense.

   Since you are so consumed with everything Sophie, I could understand that. Or is this an unrelated man-crush?

Indeed it is. I try to keep one on the go at any given time. Sorry Eric but you’ve been superseded.

   Perhaps this is similar to my past obsession with AC Pinlac that revolved around my suspicion that he was, in fact, an automaton. Do you suspect Lukas Nabergall of being an A.I.? Your constant harassment of Lukas strikes me as odd, since it was just a few weeks ago that you issued a call for an increased volume of MOC reviews.

Not incompatible. I’m also increasing the meta-MOC reviews which is sort of like MOC reviews.

   http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=53038

Whatever happened to “Silence is unkind?” What’s your story Mr. Irritable?

I’m back to my usual self after a moment of madness.

   Just so I don’t contribute to Tim’s thread-jacking, I think the Hyperspace Ring is a nice build, but I agree that it really needs a fighter (or some other ship) to transport. My only suggestion would be that the 2x2 round plates (I think they’re supposed to be engines) could use some kind of embellishment.

-Keith

And I aree with Keith’s points except perhaps the 2x2 round plates which I perosnally find more than acceptable.

Tim