 Star Wars / 17698
Re: Mini Hyperspace Transport Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:08:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   A Mini model of a Hyperspace Transport Ring, used by the Jedi Starfighter to achieve hyperspace travel capabilities. This is another model I built while experimenting with Digital Designer a few months ago and only uses pieces currently available from LEGO Factory.

Enjoy,

Nifty. Can it accomodate a mini JSF?