 Off-Topic / Debate / 27717 (-20)
  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) I'll admit that I haven't read the entire thread, so I haven't seen those threats. When I get a chance, I'll find them and respond appropriately. Paul Sinasohn speaking for myself (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I wonder ....

--SNIP-- (...) Hi Jude, Please refrain from posting messaged that are in clear violation of the ToU of Lugnet. In light of recent events this is really inappropriate. Tim (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Well it's more than mental now. (...) Please explain. I'm truly interested. (...) Who? Ought to know better than to do what? (...) Which ones in particular, and why? (...) Indeed. (...) I've given up trying to prove things to you Larry. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Maybe you esteem them, but I don't. Anyway, I didn't see them in this thread, which is the thread I was talking about, but if they turn up and act like Allister or Soren or you, I'll be sure to add them to my mental list. Here's the thing, (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !!

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) If children young enough to be harmed by that image actually read lugnet in meaningful numbers I will eat a hat. With your choice of garnishes. (...) Well, I haven't got a sister, I'm not married, the girlfriend list would be mostly on the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  (canceled)

  Re: I wonder ....

(...) I would say he would be someone's bitch before the bus rolls to a stop when he arrives. Jude (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  I wonder ....

How long Eric would last in prison?! He seems to think he'd be punching people out. I don't think he would last very long. It's a wonder he has been tolerated here. I doubt he would be tolerated anywhere else. I know that I'm just throwing gasoline (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Thanks Lar. I love you too. :kiss: I would like to add that since this post, I've had a flood of applications of people wanting to join the 'gang of trolls'. These applications are currently under consideration and I'll post an updated list un (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Wow! Such a short list! And no sign of the esteemed Messers Dulin or Arthur! Oh and you seem to have omitted your list of anti-trolls. ROSCO (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) That might be YOUR list of trolls but it's not mine. Mine is much shorter Allister, Soren, Ross I mean, really... putting kind, helpful, courteous, and thoughtful David Koudys in the same list as Allister? That's a bit of a stretch. Hope that (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Hmmm, well lets list this so-called "Gang of trolls" shall we? (In no particular order) (URL) Timothy Gould> (URL) Soren Roberts> (URL) Mark Neumann> (URL) David Koudys> (URL) Jeff Stembel> (URL) Keith Goldman> (URL) Bryce McGlone> (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) No Paul, you are not speaking only for yourself. It's a safe bet that you are speaking for virtually all women. I'd say much of the righteous indignation in this thread is misplaced. And I also agree with LFB, Lugnet sure ain't what it used to (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Is this in fact what Jeremy was refering to? (URL) know LUGNET doesn't have a list of "okay swearwords", but I'd think if stated as "BS" it'd go by unnoticed. I haven't read every post in this thread yet, just the ones which have come through (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Is that a 'no' to the first statement, second or both? Legoswami (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) No, you suck too. (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) By posting it in .geek are you implying Tim is a geek or are you trying to defy us evil oppressors again by posting it in the wrong group? Just asking. Legoswami (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Heads Up, Non-Atheists

(...) But they also don't believe there isn't a god. Could you call it 'soft religion'? (...) Surely it only takes the exposing of one 'ungodly' act to discredit anyone using belief in god as an election platform. How hard could that be? a (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) Pull your head in. If you've got issues with people polluting lugnet, take it up with Eric, not me. Your post is no different to mine, I just happen to take a more satirical tack than just telling people to 'shut up'. Have a nice day. a (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) That wasn't made clear from the initial post, nor the bump post. My telepathy is a little sketchy at the moment, and I wasn't able to divine that from the random pictures of non-lego cars on 'scenery' that any six year old would be proud of (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact