 Off-Topic / Debate / 27698
Re: Xmodz_lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:42:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:

   How much are you not going to sell this one on Auctionbrick for?

I had a nice time building with my friend when he visited.

That wasn’t made clear from the initial post, nor the bump post. My telepathy is a little sketchy at the moment, and I wasn’t able to divine that from the random pictures of non-lego cars on ‘scenery’ that any six year old would be proud of with no more explanation than ‘check ‘em out’.

Even if I did figure it out, do you really think it’s so interesting that everyone needs to know about it?

By the way, your friend has very feminine hands.

   Your trollish comments will never change that.

And posting every random assemblage of lego that falls of your desk isn’t trolling? I’m the one who’s the troll-bait here, dude.

   Have a nice day.

p.s. double negatives usually contian two (2) negatives.