 General / 52380
Re: Xmodz_lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 04:34:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In a message dated 3/21/2006 7:51:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ynad@maxf.net writes:

check'em out:
<http://maxf.net/~ynad/zx/Xmodz_lego(2)/>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Things/ynad-xmod.jpg we built
some scenery>>

How much are you not going to sell this one on Auctionbrick for?

I had a nice time building with my friend when he visited.
Your trollish comments will never change that.

Have a nice day.