 Off-Topic / Debate / 27709
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   That might be YOUR list of trolls but it’s not mine. Mine is much shorter

Allister, Soren, Ross

I mean, really... putting kind, helpful, courteous, and thoughtful David Koudys in the same list as Allister? That’s a bit of a stretch.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Lar. I love you too. :kiss:

I would like to add that since this post, I’ve had a flood of applications of people wanting to join the ‘gang of trolls’. These applications are currently under consideration and I’ll post an updated list un due course.

Cheers,

Allister