 Off-Topic / Debate / 27589
Re: How Do You Solve A Problem Like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:18:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

   My thoughts are this: assasinate the entire leadership and upper church hierarchy and then bribe the people with money and jobs. Unfortunately that is illegal under the Geneva Convention (for reasons I’ve never entirely understood) and I doubt yours or any other Western Government is going to do it.

Refreshingly forthright and brilliantly impractical.

Well played, but you’re not likely to win any political contests with entries like that! (you’d have my vote though).