 Off-Topic / Debate / 27411
  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Menstruating women may find the use of 'Period' in a one word sentence offensive. Whatever happened to the 'German Democratic Republic' ? (...) Available on cable/satellite channel TV1 at 3pm this arvo (in Australia). (...) Israel seems to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Ironically, I'd bet more women would find your statement more offensive than mine. (...) I used the indefinite article, meaning that in a free democratic state, there is draconian intolerance on this issue, so one should conclude that they (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Holy crap! Now only WWII veterans can make jokes about Nazis? You've really got your work cut out for you now. (...) Only Australians are allowed to use it. From USAians it's deeply offensive. a (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Okay, I take it from your facetious tone that you are finished with any serious discussion. That's fine. j (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Good, let it go ya'll. e (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)