 Off-Topic / Debate / 27377
Re: Chemical weapons used in Iraq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:03:55 GMT

   Now that it’s clear that the US used chemical incendiary weapons during the abominable siege of Fallujah, is it possible that anyone in this administration, or at any level of military command, will be held accountable?

I mean, if the threat of chemical weapons was sufficient justification to invade a sovereign nation and begin murdering its civilians, surely some just retribution is in store for the US, right?

Dave!

I think you have the wrong US administration in place if you’re looking for any sense of justice.

Or ethics

Or any type of moral behaviour.

But I could be wrong.

Dave K