 Off-Topic / Debate / 27376
27375  |  27377
Subject:
Chemical weapons used in Iraq
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:08:32 GMT

Now that it’s clear that the US used chemical incendiary weapons during the abominable siege of Fallujah, is it possible that anyone in this administration, or at any level of military command, will be held accountable?

I mean, if the threat of chemical weapons was sufficient justification to invade a sovereign nation and begin murdering its civilians, surely some just retribution is in store for the US, right?

Dave!