 Off-Topic / Debate / 27048
  Re: I think I'm going to puke....

(...) Frank has already given a (URL) discussion> of this objection, so I'll defer to him on this point. If the constraints of cost and space were somehow eliminated, would you object to the mandatory inclusion of a gender-neutral bathroom facility (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I think I'm going to puke....

(...) Many places actually have those-- they are called "family bathrooms", and are a good idea for that reason. (...) In theory that's fine, but in practical terms a nightmare. (...) Again, efficiency is WAY more important than being "PC". (my new (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: I think I'm going to puke....

(...) I don't see why, honestly. Or, if it is a big problem, then why not have two separate gender-neutral bathrooms? (...) It sounds as though you're respecting the distinctiveness of the 2 sexes more than you are respecting a person of either of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)