 Off-Topic / Debate / 27
  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) It wouldn't be unimportant, sure the Ecological impacts would be horrible, but hey, most silos that I know of aren't exactly near town, and Nuclear weapons are only cumulative to a point, other than that they (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

(...) Imagine weather-based coded launch sequences...... Launch software searches the 'net for predicted, specific weather patterns in a designated target area, i.e. west coast USA....... When, say, 80% of the region expects easterly winds, and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

(...) Maybe not stupid, but have you ever heard of the ABM treaty? I believe the gist of it is that it prohibits Anti-Ballistic Missile defenses. AFAIK, we respected that treaty, even thought the Soviets did not. -- Terry K -- -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)