 Off-Topic / Debate / 26415
26414  |  26416
Subject:
Far too good to pass up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:05:29 GMT

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

http://us.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/11/15/canadian.welcome.ap/index.html

I still have that spare bedroom for those that may need it...

Dave K