 Off-Topic / Debate / 26396
Re: Clark County, Ohio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

So....I should cancel those bumper stickers that say "Don't blame me, it's
Ohio's fault", and change them to "Don't blame me, it's the Guardian's fault"?

Well if you're looking for plausible deniability so it's not YOUR fault, it's
always better to pick the victim whose alibi is harder to check. :-)

The Guardian is foreign but Ohio is larger. You'll have to do a risk assessment
yourself on which is better.

Myself, my sticker will say ".Don't blame me, I voted Libertarian but Kerry
carried my state anyway".