 Off-Topic / Debate / 26224
  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) I think the question is more accurately stated "how many Guardian readers would go for Bush?"... and I think we have our answer, (3) thanks to the cite provided by Dave! It would really be a shame if this clueless stunt (by a paper I have (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) Judging by the mob which followed him on his last visit and the way he is almost universally derided here: not very many. (...) That's actually an argument against all political campagning. When I posted the message I was actually more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) This apparently came to pass. According to an article in today's USA Today, (URL) County was the only county in Ohio that voted Democratic in 2000 that went Republican in 2004 (certainly other county vote totals shifted in the GOP direction, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) So....I should cancel those bumper stickers that say "Don't blame me, it's Ohio's fault", and change them to "Don't blame me, it's the Guardian's fault"? :-) -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) Well if you're looking for plausible deniability so it's not YOUR fault, it's always better to pick the victim whose alibi is harder to check. :-) The Guardian is foreign but Ohio is larger. You'll have to do a risk assessment yourself on (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)