 Off-Topic / Debate / 2602
  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Maybe. But his costs to do a one off are pretty steep and he told me (again, I remind you, I've had some rather lengthy conversations about this topic with him, something you don't yet seem to have internalised) he was glad to have sold a (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) That would explain why after that he started up his one per customer rule. A rule which I think he has since set aside... or at least for me :-). What is pertinent about the length of your conversation with paul? I have spoken to Paul 4 or 5 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I should stay out of pissing matches, but hey, I've got a full bladder so... Another little point in this issue. Is it ok for Paul, or TLC for that matter to make money on LEGO sets? If not, how do you expect to get them? If so, why is it ok (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) No, it wouldn't. (1) I can't offer an explanation for it either. But I can stick to what I told you he told me about it. That's the truth. (...) Well, we weren't talking about the weather, we were talking about substantive issues directly (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Frank, if this is aimed at me, I'd just like to say that I have no problem with anyone making money... even those guys making money on the "S@H only" items on ebay does not bother me all that much (I know this goes against the knapp - no (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)