 Off-Topic / Debate / 2612
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:58:37 GMT

Another little point in this issue. Is it ok for Paul, or TLC for that
matter to make money on LEGO sets? If not, how do you expect to get
them? If so, why is it ok for them to make money, but not Larry?

Frank, if this is aimed at me, I'd just like to say that I have no problem with anyone
making money... even those guys making money on the "S@H only" items  on ebay does not
bother me all that much (I know this goes against the knapp - no responses please).

Frank Filz
who needs to do more to try and make some money from his hot deals
rather than keep all the LEGO for himself...

I thought you spent all your time buying stuff? Your postman/mailman must love you!

Scott A