 Off-Topic / Debate / 2608
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:21:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
So why are YOU selling stuff on eBay? Out of charity? I doubt it. You
seem an honest trader but I just don't get this.

Lego is for making constructions, not making money. I sell on ebay/trl/lugnet to
get money to buy more Lego. As many people who deal with me know, my sole aim is
to be self sufficient.

Me too. I remind you, I make or lose more in one day in the stock
market, some days, than my entire year's LEGO profit. If I was in this
life only for the money, I wouldn't play with LEGO at all, I'd
concentrate on billable hours, I bill at 250 USD an hour.

I should stay out of pissing matches, but hey, I've got a full bladder
so...

Another little point in this issue. Is it ok for Paul, or TLC for that
matter to make money on LEGO sets? If not, how do you expect to get
them? If so, why is it ok for them to make money, but not Larry?

--
Frank Filz
who needs to do more to try and make some money from his hot deals

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com