 Off-Topic / Debate / 2611
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:49:05 GMT

Scott-A wrote:

To a larger extent, I really do think this is paranoia. I suppose in the States
every thing seams to have a monitory value, and/or is exploited for it. My only
real gripe with the US system is that it has resulted in so much social
exclusion within society. I'm talking about people who have only limited access
to health, education and other parts of society. I think these are very real
problems.

Scott A

This is a major misperception from what I have read in numerous e-mail
posts from people in Great Britain, do you have examples of "limited
access" to health care, etc. or is this just a random statement? You can
go to any employer here and get health care coverage, from gas stations
to retail shops to factories, etc.

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!